The quickest way to reach us is via email. We respond to email requests frequently throughout the day. To inquire about a product, request technical help, or to process mailing list requests, send an email to email@example.com (Please check your spam folders for our emails. They have a tendency to end up there. Adding us to your address book will help prevent that!)
Culinary District customer service representatives can be reached at
877-641-2661 toll free. Our hours of operation are 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.
All written requests can be sent to:
510 Ouachita Ave.
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
For Email Marketing you can trust
**coupon not valid on gift certificates and heavy equipment
Go Social with CulinaryDistrict.com
- Returns due to defective claims must be in accordance with the manufacturer warranties. Defective items must be returned to the manufacturer clean and intact with all parts as sold. The manufacturer will determine replacement or repair. Save all information, including instructions and boxes for shipping address and phone number.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization. To obtain a return authorization please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address the issue immediately.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR RETURNED.
- All items must have the original labels affixed, and must be in the same condition as sold. No used items will be accepted for a return.
- The Culinary District does not accept items for return that have been misused and/or damaged after purchase. Questions about the proper use of any item should be asked before purchase.
- All returns must be done within 15 days of purchase or the sale is final
- An original receipt must accompany all returns.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee (unless it is Culinary Districts error).
- -Culinary District does not accept any returns on food items. All special orders are final.
- All round trip shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless Culinary District made an error in shipping the wrong item or shipped the item to the wrong address in which case we are happy to make the corrections at our expense.
- To cancel an order, an email must be sent to Culinary District as soon as possible. Any shipping costs incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- At Culinary District we do our best to ensure that your items are packaged correctly. If an item was damaged during shipping please follow these recommendations:
- Inspect the shipment verifying that there is no physical damage to the exterior of the package and note any damage on the delivery documentation of the shipping company before accepting the delivery.
- Verify the number of packages delivered and check against the packing slip.
- Unpack the order immediately. Note any damage to the inner packaging and or items. Retain all shipping materials and packaging and immediately contact the shipping company via phone and writing to request an inspection. Any hidden damage must be reported to the shipping company within 5 days of delivery.
- -After completing the above steps, obtain a return authorization. To obtain a return authorization please email Customer Service at email@example.com. We will address the issue immediately. Culinary District toll free number 877-641-2661 for further assistance.
- Culinary District is not responsible for any damaged items signed for at delivery.
- Culinary District will not be responsible for perishable items that that could not be delivered because of an address mistake made by the customer or non-delivery because someone was not available to receive it.