- System features a contemporary look and high performance.
- Unequalled safety at a budget friendly price.
- Heart of the system is a 9 1/2"" high-density plastic, thermal warming pellet.
Thermal Warming Pellet:
- Can be heated in a lowerator or conventional oven.
- Is NSF listed.
- Holds heat at its core to keep hot foods at safe temperatures above 149F (65C) for over 1 hour.
Stays 20F (6,7C) cooler on the edge than metal pellets to protect staff and patients from burns.
Won't chip or dent like metal pellets.
Stacks quietly so patients are not disturbed.
This product ships directly from Cambro Manufacturing. Processing time is 2-3 days. Expedited and overnight shipments will be shipped after this processing time.