World Cuisine, Inc. will consider the return of equipment under the following terms and conditions:
- Must be pre-approved by customer service department in writing.
- RMA number must be assigned by customer service department.
- RMA must be written on the shipping label and bill of lading. This is extremely important.
- All items must be new and unused, preferably in the original packaging, with the freight prepaid.
- All items must be returned within 45 days of the original shipment date.
- All items must be of current design.
If a return is approved, the following charges will apply:
- A restocking charge of 25% on all products.
- Applicable freight charges.
- Freight damages (if any).
- Refurbishing to new for resale, including testing and re-packaging.
Please call World Cuisine, Inc. for all World Cuisine/Paderno returns at 323-888-1944